Friday, July 13, 2012

some housekeeping...

The more apt among you will have noticed that our little banner up there still reads "Spring". I feel quite sloppy in not having implemented our summer layout yet, so I thought I would explain that my camera is having some issues - namely, our PC died months ago, and the laptop doesn't recognize the camera card for long enough for a transfer, it's maddening (I still have pictures with TULIPS on my memory card!). I should be able to finally transfer some pictures this weekend at my mom's - but if any of you ladies have suggested shots for the summer layout, let me know. I am thinking, outdoorsy, picnics, barbeques, popsicles, that kind of thing. I can do the usual font & editing, just send me suggested shots. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment